Friday, April 8, 2016

3rd Quarter Reflection Blog

     The area I think I have most improved on in English Language Arts is turning my assignments on time. Yes I know that there were some assignments that I turned in late but last quarter I had even more assignments that I have turned in late. I think it is a major improvement because before, I would not be able to turn in assignments during class and have to take it for homework. Now, I work a little faster and I'm now able to turn things in on time and not suffer later.

     Something that I have done this quarter that I am proud of is actually reading a book, not for an assignment however. I was bored one day and I didn't want to play video games or be on any electronics. So I just scavenged my house for a book, luckily I found one and it is called Black Beauty. I have been reading it for the past couple of weeks and I have been quite intrigued by it. 

     The most challenging part in 3rd quarter was doing the Anne Frank slides for the Holocaust Unit. That was the most challenging because when I would forget to do a couple slides then I would suffer later because I would have to do even more work than what I would have had to do. I made it easier for myself by doing it earlier so I wouldn't have to suffer later.

     A strategy that has been the most beneficial to me is getting things done early. For example when I was doing my Holocaust slides I started out not doing so well, like forgetting to do something then paying for it later. After that I thought that it would have been way easier to do more things than I needed to do later. That way I could have free time or could do any other work I was missing, or even do more.

     Other than that 3rd quarter has honestly been the easiest quarter in comparison of the others, one reason is because I made things easier for myself. Another reason is that I tried my hardest to commit to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment