Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tuesday's with Morrie - Bucket List

     I thought that it was pretty interesting on how the narrator says that Morrie was different, and then it shows how he was different than everybody. Something that showed he was different than the usual person is that he had a funeral for himself but he was still living. Usually somebody wouldn't do that, the usual routine was to just do a funeral when the person was dead.

     Somethings else that peaked my interest is how brave Morrie is. I think he is brave because he would go on and ask random students to help him hold a beaker while he was using the bathroom. Not only that, I was surprised that the students would accept his request. I'm sorry to say this but if he would have asked me to do it I would have rejected, but I would call another student to do it for him.

Bucket list:

 - Go travel out of the country (Out of the Americas)



 - Get at least a bachelors degree

 - Have a career or professional job that I would be proud to have

 - Help my family out as much as I can

 - Get a decent home in a good neighborhood
 

No comments:

Post a Comment