Thursday, January 21, 2016

TKAM Comparative Analysis

     I think that the most important difference is the events in which they happened. I think this because the book did a better job at developing the story, but the movie did less of a job because they had different events happening at different times of the book and some events from the book didn't even show up in the movie. One example is when Mr. Ewell spat in Atticus' face, in the book he spat in Atticus' face toward the middle of the story. However, in the movie Mr. Ewell spat in Atticus toward the end of the story.

     The version of the story of To Kill A Mockingbird that I believe delivers the best message is the book version. I think this because in the movie version it skips lot of things that happened in the book. Since the book has more events then it could develop the story better and you could understand better on what is going on. The book version is also more descriptive than the movie. In my opinion I think that the book version was way better at delivering it's message to the audience because it is way more descriptive and develops the story.

     I think that the purpose of having two different versions of a story is to show what other people think about it, or what they think it's about. I think this because the movie and the book were made by two different people. The movie was inspired by the book, so the person who made the movie put in what they thought the book was about. It is like a fan trying to mimick what they like or do what their admired person does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment