Monday, May 23, 2016

Speech

                                                    “Help For The Better of Everybody”

     Have you ever done something good and felt ecstatic by doing it? I believe that little things you do for people, such as fixing your brother’s bed or cleaning the house, can have good effects on the day. Not only can that action make somebody feel good, it can also make you feel good about what you’ve done. 

   My siblings and I aren't as clean as our parents, but if we see something on the floor we'd pick it up. We can be messy, but we don't like the house looking bad; or at least I don't want the house to look bad, so when I saw the house a total wreck after coming home from school I knew something had to be done. My parents weren't home, so it was just the kids home. We knew that our parents would have been tired from work, so we started cleaning the house. When my parents came home they were really happy that we did that. They praised us and we all felt good about it.

     My point is, that a small action spared my parent’s more time and let them take a load off from work. Ever since I had helped them that one day I remembered how good it felt, so now I clean the house more than usual, and help people with their “little” tasks. Little things like that can make everybody feel good, not just the person you are directing it towards, but also to yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment